With the support of Urgent Action Fund, Pahichan Nepal distributed relief materials along with sanitary packs (masks and sanitizers) to the needy, visually impaired and women with disabilities in Surkhet and Dakshinkali, Lalitpur. We also distributed PPE sets, umbrellas to the women leaders and their organization who work as a front liners.
- Providing safety measures for the front liners
- Provide protective clothing and safety measures
- Produce WHO safety guidelines and other relevant information’s in braille or other accessible formats and hiring a sign language interpreter
- Counseling sessions for women leaders and volunteers:
- Communication and coordination with leaders and community members
- Food and ration for leaders, volunteers and needy people